Monday, April 20, 2009

One day until the adventure begins

I am frantically trying to get my packing completed, because we leave for the UK tomorrow. I always have a hard time with the final day before a big trip. It is so difficult to get packed and ready and I am already second guessing my clothing and book choices. I can't wait to be on the plane.

My hopes for this blog is that friends and family can follow the ups and downs of our three-week tour in the UK. I will be posting pictures (and videos if possible) as well as short (or maybe long) updates about our experiences. I will talk more about the group (and individuals in the group) as I start to write while we are on the trip. My hope is that some students will also submit some entries to help keep you updated.

I look forward to the adventure ahead... Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment