Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 21 & 22 - Castles and Cathedrals

Day 1 - We're in London!

After the long plane ride we were exhausted - most of us had very little sleep and then tried to stay awake for the rest of the day (we arrived in London at 7am!) It was a long day, but an exciting one!

We saw Windsor Castle in the morning - some of us went inside and did the audio tour, while others walked around the town around the castle. It was great. In the afternoon we checked into our hotel and relaxed for a bit. Then a few of us went to Evensong at St. Paul's Cathedral. It was great. We already have some great pictures and I will post them as soon as I can.

Last night and today will be time for exploring London. I will update as I can and then post pictures as I can! It's hard to keep up with everyone and I hope to have some individuals stories as I can!

More Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment